RE: [S-R] Heraldry, Another possibility

  • Janet Kozlay
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 11, 2004
      I located a German coat of arms for Hornig at
      http://www.heraldry.jerasys.com/Germany/Hornig_t.jpg. This one has your horn
      on it, but no unicorn.
      Janet
    • Janet Kozlay
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 11, 2004
      • Edward Hornick Jr
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 11, 2004
          Is there away to put a picture on this site so you can see my coat of arms ? the coat of arms that you sent me is not right mine has unicorns on rear legs standing with gold horn on head
          Thanks ED

          I located a German coat of arms for Hornig at
          http://www.heraldry.jerasys.com/Germany/Hornig_t.jpg. This one has your horn
          on it, but no unicorn.
          Janet

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          To visit your group on the web, go to:

        • Edward Hornick Jr
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 11, 2004
            Thank you this is the unicorn I am looking for
            Now I can start checking out some of the history of this Unicorn symbol
            Thanks ED

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 11, 2004
              My coat of Arms was found in theRietstap Armorial General

              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 12, 2004
                You will see either "files" or "photos" menu pic in the left hand column. Upload the file there, announce it to the group. Anyone else on the list with a Yahoo account will be able to see it.
                Bill Tarkulich