Re: hello, thanks again

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 9:48 AM
      Maybe you're on the wrong list, maybe not.
      Transcarpathia, now in Ukraine used to be in the Kingdom of Hungary, Austria-Hungary Empire. Lower section of Poland (province of Galicia) used to be in the Kingdom of Austria, Austria-Hungary Empire. Gets confusing.
      If you like historical maps, and you might need to (most genealogists eventually find the need) check out my map references here
      Regards,
      Bill Tarkulich