"Rodney List"

  • Steve Brickse
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2004
      Regarding the "Rodny List"...

      What, and where is it, and what information can be retrieved from it ?

      I have only seen this reference three times on this list, each time, without an explanation.

      SteveBrickse@...

    • Nick Holcz
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2004
        At 03:37 AM 7/04/2004, you wrote:
        >Regarding the "Rodny List"...
        >
        >What, and where is it, and what information can be retrieved from it ?
        >
        >I have only seen this reference three times on this list, each time,
        >without an explanation.
        >
        >SteveBrickse@...

        Birth certificate, has parents names occupation etc.

        Nick
      • William F Brna
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2004
          "Rodny List" is a birth certificate. Besides date of birth, it also
          gives the names and occupations of the parents, place of birth, etc.

          Bill Brna