Re: [S-R] Re: Surnames:KAMMER..KALANIN..MESAROS..DZURKO..SIMUN..BUNTON..BARANEK..BOLEDOVICH

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2004
      Dear Kathy,
      I think I can help you. Please, contact me directly at konekta@...
      Thank you.
      Vladimir Bohinc

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Grandma Higgi
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 5:35 AM
      Subject: [S-R] Re: Surnames:KAMMER..KALANIN..MESAROS..DZURKO..SIMUN..BUNTON..BARANEK..BOLEDOVICH

      Hi Everyone,

      I'm new to this list. Here is my information on my family from Slovakia.

      Paternal Side: KAMMER

      Michael Kammer 8-20-1891 Miesto Nardenia: Valaskovce District: Snina Died: 3-9-1966 Detroit, Michigan
      Father: Jan Kammer
      Mother: Anna Kalanin
      Siblings: Juliane, John, Giselli, Williamina and Anna

      On the "Rodny List" it says: Miestny' Narodny Vybor v : Belej nad Cirochou
      Okres: Snina
      V rodnej Matrike Farskeho Uradu Cirxvi : rim.kat
      V Dlom nad Cirochou
      Vo Zvazku na strane 48 Pod cislom radovym .70 roku 1891

      Mary Mesaro 11-21-1892 Miesto Nardenia: Kamienka District: Humenne Died: 3-28-1974 Detroit, Michigan
      Father: Michael Mesaro
      Mother: Maria Dzurko
      Siblings: Michael, John, Steve, and Anna

      On the "Rodny List" it says: Narodny vybor v: Chlmci
      Okres: Humenne
      V rodnej matrike farskeho uradu cirkvi : Pticie

      Michael and Mary were married 9-11-1911 in Kamienka. Immigrated to America 5-15-1913. Lived at 26 Terrace Ave New Castle, Pa for eight years.They had four children.

      Mary 04-15-1915 Died: 07-24-1919 in a fire
      Anna 10-21-1916 Died: 02-8-1984
      Irene 03-01-1918 Died: 07-24-1919 in a fire
      Mary 09-18-1919 Died: 01-20-1969

      Moved to Detroit, Michigan and lived at 4739 Springwells Ave., then moved to 7838 Carrie St. where my father Edward was born.
      Edward 10-30-1924 Died : 04-27-1983 My dad.

      Maternal Side: SIMUN

      Vavrince Simun 8-15-1891 possible Zemplin county or Bratslava...Horna Krupa or Dolna Krupa Died: 3-29-77
      Father: Jan Simun
      Mother: Magdelina Bunton
      Siblings: John, Andrew died in WW1, Barbara

      Mary Baranek possible Zemplin county or Bratslava...Horna Krupa or Dolna Krupa Died 7-8-1959
      Father: John Baranek
      Mother: Rose Boledovich

      Vavrince and Mary were married 10-15-1920 in Detroit, Michigan. Immigrated to America anywhere from 1915-1919.
      They had four children and lived at 8250 Woodlawn, Detroit.
      Rosemary 07-31-1924 My mom.
      Mildred 02-16-1928
      Eleanor 08-20-1929
      Margaret 02-20-1939

      If anyone is familar with my family names....pls let me know. Thank you for your time.

      Kathi

      ----- From: mpetzolt