Welcome Zuzana

  • hankalala31@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2004
      Vitaj!! My name is Ludmila and my daughter's name is Susan (my mother called
      her Zuzka). I am probably old enough to be your Baba, but it makes me feel
      less homesick for my family to connect with a Slovenka. My mother came from
      Secovce and my father from Banova, many years ago. I have relatives from my
      mother's side of the family (Palko, her mother was a Bartko), but know very
      little about my father's side (Portasik, his mother was Paulina Senkarova). I am
      always searching. Anyway, it is very nice to meet you and hope we become
      friends.
      Ludmila