kazimer [kazsimir.kazimir]

  • connie_ruley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      I'm looking for anyone that might be looking for the same people.
      Grandfather first name was Joseph kazimer[kazsimir], Grandmother
      name was Elizebeth Kazimer. They had one son when they came over,
      his name was John Joseph Kazimer. They came over from Regchernszka
      Hungary but now it is call Ruskov,Slovakia.
      I have other info. IF you want to contact me you can email
      me at connie_ruley@...

      thank you
      connie