Re: [S-R] My first message

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2004
      Bratgirl --

      Would you please contact me privately -- I'd like the information on your cousin the Mayor of Brezina, if that's ok with you -- I'm trying to find some history on Brezina. Thanks so much.

      Caye

      Bratgirl54@... wrote:
      What a small world.........I have found through this site living family
      members (Kuruc, Kurucz, Kusnir) in Brezina and Kocise. I found out a cousin of
      mine is mayor in village in Brezina.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT