Sucess, finally

  • jojo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2004
      Hello,

      my name is Dora, I currently live in Blue Springs Missouri. My ancesters came from ukraine, i think. My one set of Jewish Grandparents I hae recently found out came from Kharkov. Hope to do more research in that area soon. Am still looking where my maternal grandmother came in my Grandfather John Oneschuk ( john onyszcczuk, Iwan Oniszozuk) Must tell you that after over 10 years of searching I found him so never give up, now when i find out which Antonowka in ukraine,
      by a river in the hills I will be able to esearch Gramps more

      dora