Messages.. how to tell if there are any if it's slow

  • mpetzolt
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2004
      This may help everyone ....

      If you are on the list and have not gotten messages for awhile (I'd
      say 3 days ).. you can always go to the list mainpage
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS and check the list there
      as all list messages are posted there.

      Sometimes it's just slow.... certain times of the year people are
      busy doing other things.. like around holidays and football season in
      the US :) So the mainpage will always tell you what is going on...
      and that may help you when you are saying "I havent' heard much, I
      wonder what is going on?"

      Hope that helps

      Maura