RE: [S-R] Re: Roma?

  • Jackie and Mike Kadlec
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 29, 2004
      Hi Paula, thanks for the input on the Roms. I think that my husband's
      family is mostly in Wisconsin but I'm not sure if there are cousins in
      Kansas. His whole family is kind of one big mystery to the both of us and
      the rest of the family, too. :-) Again, thanks for the input.

      Jackie

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2004
        ---I went to school with Kathy & Jodie Kadlec, their parents are
        Gerald and Joann. Gerald died quite some time ago. It's not a
        common name around here. Good luck with your search.