seaman medical records

  • jojo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2004
      Hope this will be of help to someone found my fathers medical records from the public health medical services. They are a reposatory for all seaman med records to way back. I know that my father died in 1976. She told me hey had med records back to the begining of the centers.

      dora

      national hansen's disease programs
      1770 Physicians Park Drive
      Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70816