SZEKELY

  • llpeters@xxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2000
      Hello,every one. I have recently found the
      town where my SZEKELY's came from at one
      point. It was KAMENICKA.I have been told
      and I have read all the documents
      on this name and how it is to have come
      from Transylvania. But I am still at a
      loss, we can not make any other dicovery.
      Atleast I have found the town that we have
      as a home for them. Breifly here is my tree.
      John Szekely md Anna Ontko
      their son John Szekely md Elizabeth Voytko.
      they had a daughter Anna in 1885 and came
      to america in the summer of 1886.When Anna
      was about six months old. They lived in Pa,
      connellsville, and a few other places, in PA.
      Where ever they were they were
      miners. They had all their other kids in PA,
      all but one George was born in IOWA.I know
      John & Andrew are family names that have been
      past down throught the years.i know that
      John Szekely # 2 was born in 1859.Please if
      you have any info on these people please let
      me know. We are trying to figure out where some
      genetic diseases are coming from.We know it is
      from that family but would like to know who?