Re: [S-R] Spisska Zup

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 15, 2004
      Noreen:

      Great idea -- I'll give that a try -- I don't speak it, but I'm as good as anyone at babble on the internet -- so I'm not afraid to do my homework.

      Caye

      nhasior@... wrote:
      Caye,
      I once wrote a letter to the Slovak Army and asked them about a small town
      that was demolished in 1952. they sent to me a book about that particular part
      of the country. it was all in Slovak, but I believe that you understand some
      Slovak. The Army office which sent the material was extremely gracious.
      Noreen

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Do you Yahoo!?