Re: HANDY GUIDE TO HUNGARIAN GENEALOGICAL RECORDS

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2004
      Book is back in print.
      I have its pages (c 1980) redistributed through a binder and used it
      in part to reply to Joann's query.

      There is also a Central European Genealogical Terminology guide
      by Jared Suess, 1977.
      However, both are printed on the cheapest paper available.
      Don't know if either guide is worth more than $ 6 or $ 7 ?
      As for paying a higher price -caveat emptor [L.] - let the purchaser beware.

      Suppose http://www.bmi.net/jjaso// could serve as a Guide to Hungarian Genealogy
      equivalent.

      Frank K