Baptismal record located from Fricovce!

  • slovakpride
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2004
      I received my Grandma's baptismal record in the mail today. I am so
      happy, so is my MOM! We never knew much about her, know we know her
      birthdate, god-parents, etc.! Thanks to all on the Yahoo Slovak
      group who have helped me!

      I want to write the Priest a thank you letter, How would I tell him
      thank you for researching and finding my Grandma's baptismal record?

      Thanks again!
      Rosie