Kinces^

  • barbbaba
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2004
      Anyone have any info on the Pus^ta ...named Kinces^ which was near Dvorianky.
      My "Baba" was born there before 1900.

      Thanx
      Barbara - Uprooting family trees
      in Sacramento

    • John M,
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2004
        At 10:42 PM 3/4/2004 -0800, you wrote:
        >Anyone have any info on the Pus^ta ...named Kinces^ which was near Dvorianky.
        >My "Baba" was born there before 1900.
        >
        >Thanx
        >Barbara - Uprooting family trees
        >in Sacramento

        Kinc^es^ is part of Dvorianky now. The GC registers are with DvoriankyRecords.

        http://www.travelatlas.sk/trebisov/dvorianky.html

        http://www.travelatlas.sk/trebisov/mapadvorian.html

        http://www.ngw.nl/int/slo/d/dvoriank.htm

        http://www.obce.info/obec.asp?id=1209