Re: new member/Soltesz

  • Soraya Bambha
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2000
      Well that would be the correct time frame for the birth because John
      Soltesz (changed to Sholtis) was born about 1865. This is noted on
      his death certificate. There is no reference to his brother Stephen
      in any of the census in PA. I don't know exactly that John Sholtis
      was born in Hucin but his last residence according to his ship record
      was Hucin. Let me know if you get further information.

      Soraya