Re: Soltese?

  • MarthaSol@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 9, 2000
      Good idea about writing and photo. Yes, there are several FHC near. Their
      hours are limited but hope to go this week. I've found several other
      spellings. On my Father Inlaws' Naturalization certificate, dated
      1923,-Soltesz. Marriage cert. 1923,- Soltesz. My husbands' brothers' birth
      cert., 1924,- Scholtis. My Husbands' B.cert. 1927-Sholtiss.
      Abt WW2 ichanged back to Soltesz. .