Re: [S-R] RE: Hrusov Church Records

  • WHew536674@cs.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6 10:46 AM
      Gary,

      LDS has RC church films for Spissky Hursov form 1713 - 1898.

      LDS also has RC films for Levoca form 1674 - 1847.  They also have
      Evangelical church films, but I think you were interested in Catholic.

      To get the film numbers go to www.familysearch.org.  (FamilySearch
      Internet Genealogy Service)   Do a place search and type in the name of
      the town.  Information will come up on what is available.  the "view
      film notes" will get you to the page with the film numbers.  These films
      can be ordered at your local Family History Center (LDS church) for about
      $3.25.  It takes about 3 weeks for the films to come in, and you can keep
      them as long as you wish after the 2nd renewal.  If you need any further
      help along these lines, you know where to find me.  The thrill of the chase
      is great, educational, and an incredible personal experience that can only be
      had by researching your family yourself.

      Joyce