Re: [S-R] Re: Re: Lazisko

  • Vladimir Linder
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 5, 2004
      Sorry to give you bad news, but ther is no Lysa or ever was near
      Bratislava. You will have to find a bit more.

      There are LYSA pod Makytou north west of Puchov almost at the Czech
      republic border, then LYSA nad Dunajcom which is located at the polish
      border west ofSpisska Stara Ves and there is Lysa also at the Polish border
      west of Lendak and there is LYSICA east of Zilina

      Vladi

      At 12:55 PM 2/5/2004, you wrote:
      >I got a copy of your email and am interested in finding out more about Lysa
      >where my father came from-I think that is near Bratislava.
      >
      >Rosemary Douglas, email Rosenchet@...

      Vladimir Linder

      I do Genealogical research, Ancsestral Village Videos and Ancestral Village
      Photography in Slovakia.

      More information on:
      History of any village or town in Slovakia:
      http://www.slovakheritage.org/Shopping/Books/histtrans.htm
      Genealogical research:
      http://www.slovakheritage.org/Shopping/Genrsrch/genealogical_research.htm
      Ancestral Village Videos:
      http://www.slovakheritage.org/Shopping/Videos/ancestral_videos.htm
      Ancestral Village Photography:
      http://www.slovakheritage.org/Shopping/Videos/ancestral_photography.htm

      Slovak-English and English Slovak Translations US$35.00 per page

      Next Genealogical, Ancestral Village Videos and Photography trip starts on
      FEBRUARY 23, 2004

      To reach me in Slovakia please email me at: vlinder49@...
      My cell in Slovakia is: 011-421-907-297-508

      Email: vlinder49@...

      Contact me for more details
      Vladimir Linder
      3804 Yale Street
      Burnaby, BC, V5C 1P6, CANADA
      Phone/Fax: 1-604-291-8065, Cell: 1-604-889-4616