Database for surnames F to J

  • mpetzolt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2004
      OK, since I may not be on the computer in the next few days... I went
      ahead and added a section in the database for surnames F to J...

      So now there is A to E and F to J available.

      then go to the database section (on left) and follow the directions.

      PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS AND ONLY PUT UP SURNAMES ENDING IN THE
      LETTERS GIVEN!! If I find there are still a lot of mistakes with
      people not paying attention to directions, I may scrub this idea as I
      just don't have time to fix so many mistakes as we had before.

      Hope this works as I think it will benefit everyone....

      Maura