Re: [S-R] Re: how to write village?

  • bemimitwo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 4 5:28 PM
      The familles going to Toledo were all related or friends. front St. and then
      Caledonia St.these were OKENKA,ZAK,NEMECEK.AND JISKRAS I found in ellis
      island.
      i am still woundering about the katerina NAMECEK I also saw this name This
      person could have been a cousen to my grandmother? My grand mother was born 1895
      and that would have made her 15 that katerina was 17 but my grand mother did
      have a brother named jan now i really wounder?
      Also i was told that there was family in little vrkba ?
      I lost your last e mail trying to save it can you believe it?
      How do you get this EIR list from ELLIS ISLAND.
      thanks Frank
      jennifer