RE: [S-R] Laskos from Bartos Lehotka

  • Dan Kisha
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2004
      I have a friend who is married to a Ruttkay in Vrutky, Slovakia

      Dan Kisha daniel.kisha@...
      Slovak Import Company
      WWW Address: http://pages.prodigy.net/daniel.kisha
      Ebay WWW Address:
      http://www.ebaystores.ebay.com/slovakimportcompany
      Phone number in Slovakia: 421 (0)43 428 3168
      Phone number in the US: 410 273 1149

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6, 2004
        Thanks to all who have contributed information concerning the Ruttkays. We
        will be in touch with you for further discussion, as we sort it all out.
        Tom

      • tlasko
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 25, 2004
          Hi Dan and Janet--

          Sorry for the slow reply. Thanks to you both for the great information. We
          have arranged for an English speaking guide in Zilina to help us and look
          forward to a good experience. What is the name of your friend in Vrutky? We
          will try to look them up. Yes, please let us know if you find Zigmund.

          Regards--
          Tom Lasko

          Message 4 of 5 , May 22, 2004
            Dear Tom,

            I would guess you are back from your trip to Slovakia by now.

            I wonder if you were able to find any information while you were there.

            I have made some great headway in my own research through the church records
            for Vrutky (Also and Felso Ruttka) and in fact have five notebooks filled
            with Ruttkays and Kossuths from the Zaturcsa church records. I have
            confirmed that the Ruttkay I was looking for was from the Matusovic branch
            and I was able to find the Ruttkay-Kossuth marriage that had eluded me for
            three years.

            If you think my notes would be helpful to you, let me know.

            Janet Kozlay