Re: [S-R] Slovak GEOGRAPHY Questions SURNAME: MITRO

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
      Dear Caye,
      In A History of Slovakia: A Struggle for Survival page 3 of maps shows
      Slovak Counties in Hungary. Zemplin County would have Humenne and Michalovce
      in it. Presov was in Saris County and Kosice in Abov County.
      Michael Mojher
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
        Dear Caye,
        On a modern map the Humenne District is in Presov County and Michalovce
        District is in Kosice County.
        Michael Mojher