Kantors?

  • eternallysealed8
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004
      Greetings to all that have been helping me, I am not sure if these
      are the same Kantors. If you notice on my post#9056 their fathers
      name was John Kantor. So now what do I do? All I know is my husbands
      grandfather said once that he was from Czechoslovakia came over when
      he was 14 and once he said he was jewish. But I did not know him real
      long and my husband said that no one ever talked about their
      history,how sad. So what now? Barb