Slovak GEOGRAPHY Questions SURNAME: MITRO

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 12:37 PM
      Hi All:

      Still trying to nail down the Mitro origination -- and am finding current telephone listings primarily in these locations:

      Humenne
      Presov
      Michalovce
      Kosice

      Can anyone tell me if these are all located within Zemplin -- or maybe re-list the maps with the county borders and the old/new names of the villages? I can tell by Mapquest that they are relatively close in proximity and are in Eastern Slovakia between Poland and Hungary. Thanks!

      Caye