Dobsina

  • klaus3636
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
      Hello everybody - I am new to this group. I am in the process of
      tracking down german ancestors from Dobsina SK. I am interested in
      finding out what may have happened to them post WWII - whether
      deported ... I have had trouble finding articles related to this
      town during this era. Any info would be greatly appreciated,

      Thanks BK
    • castrafeldian
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2009
        Thanks Bill I entered Dobs too and found it.