Re: [S-R] what city is this

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004
      Names are so mangled on the manifests that it is better to let other pairs of eyes study the handwriting directly. It very well may be a phonetic spelling, I see a lot of that.

      Please give us the name (as EIDB spelled it) and date of arrival of the passenger so others can view it and give their opinion.

      Bill