expatriate card

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2004
      Dear List,
      after 8 long months of waiting for a decision on my application for the
      Expatriate card, I have on Friday by certified mail received a package in the
      mail
      from the Slovak Embassy in Washington.
      The two letters are very long and are written in Slovak language which i will

      get translated.  But can someone please tell me what this means.

      Rozhodnutie:
      ....."Konanie sa prerusuje.  Ucastnicke konania sa uklada odstranit
      nedostatky v jej ziadosti do 30 dni odo dna dorucenia tohto rozhodnutia...."

      I believe that  this is the decision and that something is necessary within
      30 days.  Since the letter is dated November 11 2003, I realize that 30 days
      are over.  However, I just received it.  Whatever it says, I am sure that the

      decision is not favorable and that I must probably start all over.

      Thank you in advance if someone can tell me what that decision is all about.
      Noreen