Re: KALAFUT Family in Zdiar (And OLEKSAK)

  • Molly
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2004
      Thanks for the help! I haven't delved into microfilm yet, so I
      suppose this is a good time to start and figure out how it works!

      I made progress by accident - in re-checking death info for a great-
      granduncle it lists his mother Katrina KALAFUT's maiden name as
      OLEKSAK. I can't be certain of the spelling yet but it's a good start
      and exciting!

      Molly

      > You can find the LDS film numbers for Zdiar at:
      >http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library/fhlcatalog/supermainframeset.
      asp?display=titlefilmnotes&columns=*%2C0%
      2C0&titleno=653113&disp=Cirkevn%C3%A1+matrika++

      > >I'm looking for names/dates about the KALAFUT family in
      Zdiar/Zsdjar,