Your expert opinions needed

  • Eleanor Chobirko
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2004
      Dear list members,

      I want to thank everyone who responded to my message,

      "Your expert opinions needed."

      I followed everyones advice and asked a few questions and gave

      some info and replied back to him. I did not hear from him for

      a good while. I resent the message, not knowing if he got the

      first one. He immediately replied saying that he was too busy.

      One of the question that I had asked was "What town or village

      are you from?" In his reply saying that he was busy, he didn't

      give an answer to this question. I have not heard from him since.

      Eleanor