Re: [S-R] surname "Mlinarcik","Berceni"

  • Donna Lachney
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2004
      Jeff, Hello, I have Mlinarcik's in my family from Slovakia. Katrina Mlinarcik married Martinus Lacsni 4/18/49 in Spisska Nova Ves. She would have been my Great Great Grandmother. Just another lead for you. Have you checked the Ellis Island web site? Have you tried looking up the Mlinarcik name over there? You have alot of informative people here on the list that can help you too.

      Donna Lachney

      hubbachina <hubbachina@...> wrote:
      Can any one give me some leads to find Andre(Andren)(Andrew)Milnarcik
      from Vernar Slovakia. He is my gggf.I have no dates. He was married
      to Mary(Maria) Berceni and had 3 children Joseph 2/18/1878-2/9/1958
      my ggf,George and Maria.After Maria (his Wife) died he remarried (to
      whom I no not) and had 9 more
      children:Andrew,Elena,Martin,Kathrine,Suzzana,Sam,Peter,?,?. Joseph
      and suzzana were the only 2 to come to America around 1903.This info
      I got from relatives 2 years ago. Since then all the elders have
      passed on taking valuable info with them. I can not find much that
      matches on Joeseph or Suzzana, and nothing at all on Andre or Mary
      (Maria) but then again I don't know were the right spots to look are
      found. Hope some one can help me.

      Thanxs for your time. Jeff Seppala

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT