Re: Stary Family

  • MarthaSol@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 7, 2000
      Thank you Maura. You saved me some time looking for Sabinov records. The
      Soltesz (Soltiss or whatever) family had been there since before 1900. Abt 20
      yrs ago, family there was visited by relatives from here who are now
      deceased. There were adult children and grandchildren then of Tony or Anthony
      Soltesz. So I am sure there still must be some of the family there. Had
      thought it would be easier to contact them and get info.. Person looked for
      me in "Sabinov" section of phone directory but no Soltesz listing. Didn't
      think to suggest other spellings. Maybe no phone.
      Martha Soltesz