Re: [S-R] Old document in a file

  • John M,
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2004
      At 11:19 PM 1/22/2004 +0000, you wrote:
      >I have posted an Old Document in Files. I do know that this was my
      >Grandmother's Employment Book. Has anyone seem one like it before?

      Mary,

      Czechoslovakia did not come into being until 1918. Moravia is now a
      province or state in the Czech Republic. I just took a quick look at the
      first figure in your "old Document folder and it appears that the village
      that was mentioned was Ratiskovice. It is located about 50 miles SE of
      Brno, CZ near the Slovak border. I'll take a closer look at the figures.

      John M