New Members --

  • mpetzolt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2004
      Now that I have fixed the subscription situation, we are getting lots
      of new members joining us!

      If you are new, please send an email to the list describing your
      research interests and asking any questions you need to. People here
      are very friendly and are more than willing to lend a hand.

      Since I am going to be online only sometimes, please jump in and help
      these new members feel welcome.

      Maura