Markusvoce

  • Lisa Rhea Baker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2000
      Hi,
      I'm beginning to think that no one out there likes me, :-( I'm trying to determine what other villages around Markusovce might have church records.

      I'm trying to locate people who are listed as being from Teplicka who were baptized in Teplicka but are listed in the Markusovce records. Does anyone know if Teplicka (or Lieskovany) had a parish that perhaps the priest from Markusovce visited?

      Also could village of Spisska Teplica, Slovakia also known as Teplicz or Szepesteplicz, Szepes, Hungary be the same town as the current day Telpicka which is South of Spisska Nov Ves, just below Lieskovany?

      Names I'm searching are: Buksar, Franko, Hruby, Czvengross, Kalafut, Jakubjansky, Spissak, Oravecz, Wartovnik.

      Please anyone who has suggestions please let me know I'm not alone out here

      Lisa Rhea Trimbath Baker
      twosocks@...
      http://www.koan.com/~twosocks/genealogy.html