Re: [S-R] Re: help in reading a name on death certificate

  • Richard Jansko
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2004
      His name is Christ. thats the short-form for CHRISTIAN , a common name in Germany, where he comes from.
      His family name is i think Christensen.
      greetings from Austria
      Richard
      For all: It would be very useful to give a link to the picture or to say where it is
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2004
        thanks, I appreciate the help. the more eyes the better.. Also your right I should have given more information as to where to find the certificate.
        June
        > I have uploaded my g-grandfathers California death certificate from
        1913. I am having trouble reading what the first name of his father
        was. Would anyone be able to help me figure out what it is? I have an
        idea but would like to see what other eyes see.

        > thanks much
        > June

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor