Re: [S-R] Re: Census 1869 of CADCA,Hungary, now Slovakia

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 3, 2004
      Dear Richard,
      I will check with the Bytca archive next week for you, especially for Cadca.
      Just to make sure.
      This will be on Tuesday.
      Regards,
      Vladimir

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 13, 2004
        Hello Vladimir !
        Have you got time to check for me the census of CADCA in the Bytca archiv ?
        Best regards
        Richard

        > But Vladimir ` s answer give me not much hope.
        > Vladimir do you know if there are other census (other years) for CADCA in
        the Bytca archive ??

        Service.

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        >

        > __________ Informacia od NOD32 1.581 (20031217) __________

        > http://www.eset.sk

      • Vladimir Bohinc
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 13, 2004
          Dear Richard,
          Yes I did. Negative.
          Regards,
          Vladimir

          > Have you got time to check for me the census of CADCA in the Bytca archiv
          ?
          > Best regards
          > Richard

          Service.

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          >

          > __________ Informacia od NOD32 1.593 (20040105) __________

          > http://www.eset.sk

        • Richard Jansko
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 14, 2004
            Thank you for all
            Richard
            > Have you got time to check for me the census of CADCA in the Bytca archiv
            ?
            > Best regards
            > Richard

            Service.