Re: [S-R] Re: Census 1869 of CADCA,Hungary, now Slovakia

  • Richard Jansko
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 3, 2004
      Thank you all for help.
      But Vladimir ` s answer give me not much hope.
      Vladimir do you know if there are other census (other years) for CADCA in the Bytca archive ??
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 3, 2004
        Dear Richard,
        I will check with the Bytca archive next week for you, especially for Cadca.
        Just to make sure.
        This will be on Tuesday.
        Regards,
        Vladimir

        > But Vladimir ` s answer give me not much hope.
        > Vladimir do you know if there are other census (other years) for CADCA in
        the Bytca archive ??

        Service.

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        >

        > __________ Informacia od NOD32 1.581 (20031217) __________

        > http://www.eset.sk

      • Richard Jansko
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 13, 2004
          Hello Vladimir !
          Have you got time to check for me the census of CADCA in the Bytca archiv ?
          Best regards
          Richard

          > But Vladimir ` s answer give me not much hope.
          > Vladimir do you know if there are other census (other years) for CADCA in
          the Bytca archive ??

          Service.

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          >

          > __________ Informacia od NOD32 1.581 (20031217) __________

          > http://www.eset.sk

        • Vladimir Bohinc
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 13, 2004
            Dear Richard,
            Yes I did. Negative.
            Regards,
            Vladimir

            > Have you got time to check for me the census of CADCA in the Bytca archiv
            ?
            > Best regards
            > Richard

            Service.

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
            >

            > __________ Informacia od NOD32 1.593 (20040105) __________

            > http://www.eset.sk

          • Richard Jansko
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 14, 2004
              Thank you for all
              Richard
              > Have you got time to check for me the census of CADCA in the Bytca archiv
              ?
              > Best regards
              > Richard

              Service.