Re: [S-R] Re: Census 1869 of CADCA,Hungary, now Slovakia

  • moparvince@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 2, 2004
      Hello John

      Thanks for the links.
      They were very informative.
      The format looked familiar. I requested information
      from the Presove archive in Slovakia and they photo copied
      the census information of 1869. The archive did great work
      but it took three months to get it. This took place over a
      year ago but I remember they did wonderful work providing birth register
      extracts and a family tree layout. Very proffesional work.

      Vince Kondracki

      Researching
      Surnames: Huhra, Derfinak, Mihalovsky, Majtner

      Town: Lipany

    • Richard Jansko
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 3, 2004
        Thank you all for help.
        But Vladimir ` s answer give me not much hope.
        Vladimir do you know if there are other census (other years) for CADCA in the Bytca archive ??
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 3, 2004
          Dear Richard,
          I will check with the Bytca archive next week for you, especially for Cadca.
          Just to make sure.
          This will be on Tuesday.
          Regards,
          Vladimir

          > But Vladimir ` s answer give me not much hope.
          > Vladimir do you know if there are other census (other years) for CADCA in
          the Bytca archive ??

          Service.

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          >

          > __________ Informacia od NOD32 1.581 (20031217) __________

          > http://www.eset.sk

        • Richard Jansko
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 13, 2004
            Hello Vladimir !
            Have you got time to check for me the census of CADCA in the Bytca archiv ?
            Best regards
            Richard

            > But Vladimir ` s answer give me not much hope.
            > Vladimir do you know if there are other census (other years) for CADCA in
            the Bytca archive ??

            Service.

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
            >

            > __________ Informacia od NOD32 1.581 (20031217) __________

            > http://www.eset.sk

          • Vladimir Bohinc
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 13, 2004
              Dear Richard,
              Yes I did. Negative.
              Regards,
              Vladimir

              > Have you got time to check for me the census of CADCA in the Bytca archiv
              ?
              > Best regards
              > Richard

              Service.

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

              > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
              >

              > __________ Informacia od NOD32 1.593 (20040105) __________

              > http://www.eset.sk

            • Richard Jansko
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 14, 2004
                Thank you for all
                Richard
                > Have you got time to check for me the census of CADCA in the Bytca archiv
                ?
                > Best regards
                > Richard

                Service.