Re: [S-R] Matsko

  • christopher gajda
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 28, 2003
      John M - my grandfather's sister, nee Mary Vasko, was married to a Matsko in Uzhgorod. Any chance your family is from there?

      "John M," <jmatsko4@...> wrote:At 05:36 PM 12/27/2003 -0500, you wrote:
      >John, do they speak Slavish in Sapinec?

      No, but in PA some do. In Sapinec some of the inhabitants speak slavishly
      others speak ruthlessly. ;-)

      John M.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • John M,
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 28, 2003
        At 12:02 PM 12/28/2003 -0800, you wrote:
        >John M - my grandfather's sister, nee Mary Vasko, was married to a Matsko
        >in Uzhgorod. Any chance your family is from there?

        My (Maczko, Macko) Matskos are from the Bardejov area.

        John M.