Re: Stary Family

  • Jim Honeychuck
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2000
      Search here http://www.jewishgen.org/shtetlseeker/loctown.htm
      and you will find Sabinov right away. There are too many possibilities for
      the other town, but maybe you can narrow it down.

      Jim

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 7, 2000
        Thank you Maura. You saved me some time looking for Sabinov records. The
        Soltesz (Soltiss or whatever) family had been there since before 1900. Abt 20
        yrs ago, family there was visited by relatives from here who are now
        deceased. There were adult children and grandchildren then of Tony or Anthony
        Soltesz. So I am sure there still must be some of the family there. Had
        thought it would be easier to contact them and get info.. Person looked for
        me in "Sabinov" section of phone directory but no Soltesz listing. Didn't
        think to suggest other spellings. Maybe no phone.
        Martha Soltesz