Re: [S-R] Merry Christmas

  • Jon Zatk
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 27, 2003
      Thank you to all who helped in the translation. I didn't mean it to be so much trouble.

      John Zatkovich

      Vladimir Bohinc <konekta@...> wrote:
      Shouldn't it be "your Cousin"?
      Vladimir

      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 23, 2005
        Best wishes for the Festive season, have a merry Christmas and a happy New
        Year.

        Nick and Lorraine
      • fc_popovich
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 19, 2006
          A Very Merry Christmas to you ALL and GOD BLESS YOU EACH AND EVERY ONE !

          Thanks for all your assistance this past year and stick around because
          I'll need more this year!!! :)

          Fran
        • TR HOMEMAIL
          Message 4 of 21 , Dec 19, 2006
            Dear fellow researchers,

            Merry Christmas to all.

            Thomas

          • njbama75
            Message 5 of 21 , Dec 20, 2006
              --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "TR HOMEMAIL" <treimer@...> wrote:

              > Dear fellow researchers,
              >
              > Merry Christmas to all.
              >
              > Thomas

              Veselé vianoce a štastný nový rok

              (Try this web page:
              http://www.omniglot.com/language/phrases/christmas.htm and scroll down
              to the Slovak entry.)
            • Evelyn Marsh
              Message 6 of 21 , Dec 20, 2006
                Vesele Vianoce to you also - thank you for the web site.
                Evelyn

                njbama75 <gandrasko@...> wrote:
                --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "TR HOMEMAIL" <treimer@...> wrote:

                > Dear fellow researchers,
                >
                > Merry Christmas to all.
                >
                > Thomas

                Veselé vianoce a štastný nový rok

                (Try this web page:
                http://www.omniglot.com/language/phrases/christmas.htm and scroll down
                to the Slovak entry.)

              • Vladimir Linder
                Message 7 of 21 , Dec 22, 2006
                  See the altar of birth from St. James church in Levoca by Master Paul

                  http://www.slovakheritage.org/Christmas/altar_of_birth.htm

                  Vladi
                • Vladimir Linder
                  Message 8 of 21 , Dec 25, 2006
                  • david1law@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 21 , Dec 25, 2006
                      Hello Vladi:

                      Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

                      David Michael Baloga

                    • c_gromann
                      Message 10 of 21 , Dec 18, 2008
                        Wishing all a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!!!
                        Sincerely,
                        Chris
                      • nhasior@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 21 , Dec 24, 2009
                          (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://dawnings.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/christmas-star-joy.jpg&imgrefurl=http://peacefulecstasy.wordpress.
                          com/&usg=__iInZAoxb7c0IdqXQNMFqEhzskxM=&h=261&w=250&sz=22&hl=en&start=59&itb
                          s=1&tbnid=P-OIB9HvTlkpUM:&tbnh=112&tbnw=107&prev=/images?q=Christmas+star&gb
                          v=2&ndsp=20&hl=en&sa=N&start=40&ie=UTF-8)

                          DEAR FRIENDS,
                          MAY WE ALL HAVE A BLESSED CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR.
                          Best Wishes,
                          Noreen

                        • Nick Holcz
                          Message 12 of 21 , Dec 24, 2011
                            It is Christmas eve in Perth Western Australia so before we go to
                            enjoy the company of our family we wish you all a merry Christmas and
                            a prosperous new year.

                            Laskavy Prosim

                            Nick
                          • david1law@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 21 , Dec 24, 2011
                              Dear Nick:

                              I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I
                              also wish each one of you in this forum and your families a very Merry
                              Christmas and a Happy Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

                              Vesele Vianoce a Stastny Novy Rok!

                              David Baloga

                            • mkoschik@aol.com
                              Message 14 of 21 , Dec 24, 2011
                                As time goes on I continue to be in awe at what the Internet can bring.  Here's Nick, half a world away
                                from my Chicago home, offering holiday greetings to people of the same heritage around the globe.
                                How marvelous!
                                I know little of Perth, primarily from TV images during the America's Cup races a number of years
                                ago.  It looks like a wonderful place to live  Nick, thank you for taking the time to send your
                                message.  I echo your sentiments to all the members of Slovak Roots everywhere.
                                Mike

                                Message 15 of 21 , Dec 24, 2011
                                  Thank you Nick! Merry Christmas to you and to everyone here. I hope everyone has a happy, healthy, safe holiday surrounded by family, love, and warmth!

                                  Debbie