Re: [S-R] Merry Christmas

  • John M,
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 27, 2003
      At 08:54 AM 12/26/2003 +0100, you wrote:
      >Shouldn't it be "your Cousin"?
      >Vladimir
      > > >"Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, my Cousin."

      Vladimir, I believe it is an abbreviated form of "Merry Christmas and a
      Happy New Year, to my Cousin."

      John M.
    • Jon Zatk
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 27, 2003
        Thank you to all who helped in the translation. I didn't mean it to be so much trouble.

        John Zatkovich

        Vladimir Bohinc <konekta@...> wrote:
        Shouldn't it be "your Cousin"?
        Vladimir

        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 23, 2005
          Best wishes for the Festive season, have a merry Christmas and a happy New
          Year.

          Nick and Lorraine
        • fc_popovich
          Message 4 of 21 , Dec 19, 2006
            A Very Merry Christmas to you ALL and GOD BLESS YOU EACH AND EVERY ONE !

            Thanks for all your assistance this past year and stick around because
            I'll need more this year!!! :)

            Fran
          • TR HOMEMAIL
            Message 5 of 21 , Dec 19, 2006
              Dear fellow researchers,

              Merry Christmas to all.

              Thomas

            • njbama75
              Message 6 of 21 , Dec 20, 2006
                --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "TR HOMEMAIL" <treimer@...> wrote:

                > Dear fellow researchers,
                >
                > Merry Christmas to all.
                >
                > Thomas

                Veselé vianoce a štastný nový rok

                (Try this web page:
                http://www.omniglot.com/language/phrases/christmas.htm and scroll down
                to the Slovak entry.)
              • Evelyn Marsh
                Message 7 of 21 , Dec 20, 2006
                  Vesele Vianoce to you also - thank you for the web site.
                  Evelyn

                  njbama75 <gandrasko@...> wrote:
                  --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "TR HOMEMAIL" <treimer@...> wrote:

                  > Dear fellow researchers,
                  >
                  > Merry Christmas to all.
                  >
                  > Thomas

                  Veselé vianoce a štastný nový rok

                  (Try this web page:
                  http://www.omniglot.com/language/phrases/christmas.htm and scroll down
                  to the Slovak entry.)

                • Vladimir Linder
                  Message 8 of 21 , Dec 22, 2006
                    See the altar of birth from St. James church in Levoca by Master Paul

                    http://www.slovakheritage.org/Christmas/altar_of_birth.htm

                    Vladi
                  • Vladimir Linder
                    Message 9 of 21 , Dec 25, 2006
                    • david1law@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 21 , Dec 25, 2006
                        Hello Vladi:

                        Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

                        David Michael Baloga

                      • c_gromann
                        Message 11 of 21 , Dec 18, 2008
                          Wishing all a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!!!
                          Sincerely,
                          Chris
                        • nhasior@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 21 , Dec 24, 2009
                            (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://dawnings.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/christmas-star-joy.jpg&imgrefurl=http://peacefulecstasy.wordpress.
                            com/&usg=__iInZAoxb7c0IdqXQNMFqEhzskxM=&h=261&w=250&sz=22&hl=en&start=59&itb
                            s=1&tbnid=P-OIB9HvTlkpUM:&tbnh=112&tbnw=107&prev=/images?q=Christmas+star&gb
                            v=2&ndsp=20&hl=en&sa=N&start=40&ie=UTF-8)

                            DEAR FRIENDS,
                            MAY WE ALL HAVE A BLESSED CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR.
                            Best Wishes,
                            Noreen

                          • Nick Holcz
                            Message 13 of 21 , Dec 24, 2011
                              It is Christmas eve in Perth Western Australia so before we go to
                              enjoy the company of our family we wish you all a merry Christmas and
                              a prosperous new year.

                              Laskavy Prosim

                              Nick
                            • david1law@aol.com
                              Message 14 of 21 , Dec 24, 2011
                                Dear Nick:

                                I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I
                                also wish each one of you in this forum and your families a very Merry
                                Christmas and a Happy Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

                                Vesele Vianoce a Stastny Novy Rok!

                                David Baloga

                              • mkoschik@aol.com
                                Message 15 of 21 , Dec 24, 2011
                                  As time goes on I continue to be in awe at what the Internet can bring.  Here's Nick, half a world away
                                  from my Chicago home, offering holiday greetings to people of the same heritage around the globe.
                                  How marvelous!
                                  I know little of Perth, primarily from TV images during the America's Cup races a number of years
                                  ago.  It looks like a wonderful place to live  Nick, thank you for taking the time to send your
                                  message.  I echo your sentiments to all the members of Slovak Roots everywhere.
                                  Mike

                                  Message 16 of 21 , Dec 24, 2011
                                    Thank you Nick! Merry Christmas to you and to everyone here. I hope everyone has a happy, healthy, safe holiday surrounded by family, love, and warmth!

                                    Debbie