RE: [S-R] question

  • Milan Huba
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 22, 2003
      The words appear to slavic and not germanic. If you could give us the
      context in which these words were used, someone should be able to give you
      the meaning of the words.

      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 22, 2003
        my mother thought they were a name or aunt somebody.
        thats all she remembers. the celepaso is what we
        called this older lady when she came over it might
        have been her name no one no's i don't no anything
        about the other word my mother used it when she was
        young. thanks for your help

        http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree