Re: [S-R] No Messages

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2003
      Bill,
      I went to school with a RoseAnn Kollar in Passaic, New Jersey. Any
      connection?
      Noreen

    • William Kollar
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 17, 2003
        Noreen,

        I don't believe so. I did have a Great Uncle that lived in the NYC area (1940's) for a while before, as I have been
        told he was deported, but as far as I know he never married. I have been told that my Grand Parents either had
        relatives and/or friends via the SOKOL Organization in NJ, but I have no Idea who the were.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 17, 2003
          In a message dated 12/17/03 5:47:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          wkollar@... writes:

          > . I have been told that my Grand Parents either had
          > relatives and/or friends via the SOKOL Organization in NJ,

          Bill,
          The Sokol was located in Passaic.
          Noreen