Re: [S-R] No Messages

  • William Kollar
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2003
      Very interesting, this message came through loud and clear in my
      inbox.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 16, 2003
        Bill,
        I went to school with a RoseAnn Kollar in Passaic, New Jersey. Any
        connection?
        Noreen

      • William Kollar
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 17, 2003
          Noreen,

          I don't believe so. I did have a Great Uncle that lived in the NYC area (1940's) for a while before, as I have been
          told he was deported, but as far as I know he never married. I have been told that my Grand Parents either had
          relatives and/or friends via the SOKOL Organization in NJ, but I have no Idea who the were.

        • nhasior@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 17, 2003
            In a message dated 12/17/03 5:47:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
            wkollar@... writes:

            > . I have been told that my Grand Parents either had
            > relatives and/or friends via the SOKOL Organization in NJ,

            Bill,
            The Sokol was located in Passaic.
            Noreen