No Messages

  • wkollar@nycap.rr.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2003
      Hello,

      This is as much a test as a How Come? I haven't received a message
      for about two weeks. I see by the site that there have been multiple
      messages sent in December but I haven't received any of them. I
      belong to about 18 YAHOO mailing lists and this appears to be the
      only one that I amd not receiving mail from. Any Ideas ?

      Ever Wonder?

      __bill kollar

      wkollar@...

      Upstate New York, USA

      Chasing:

      RIACH, PATERSON, ANDERSON, DAVIDSON
      Ballater, Aberdeenshire, Scotland

      DOWDEN, PHILLIPS, ROGERS
      Newport, Monmouthshire, Wales

      KOLLAR, SEFCOVIC, HESEK, PALKOVIC
      Kuty, Slovakia
    • cathskap@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2003
        Hello, Bill,
        My husband had a great-aunt Paulina Geletko who married Joszef Kollar
        in "Czechoslovakia" probably around 1908. They and their children
        immigrated to Pennsylvania around 1912.
        Any connection?
        Catherine Skapura