question

  • jjeanann2000
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 6, 2003
      hi everyone is talking about terms can someone tell me what
      naniepaso and celepaso means and what language it is from? my
      grandmother who spoke german and slovic used these words i'm sure
      they are spelled wrong this is how they sounded. thanks jeanann
    • Milan Huba
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 22, 2003
        The words appear to slavic and not germanic. If you could give us the
        context in which these words were used, someone should be able to give you
        the meaning of the words.

        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 22, 2003
          my mother thought they were a name or aunt somebody.
          thats all she remembers. the celepaso is what we
          called this older lady when she came over it might
          have been her name no one no's i don't no anything
          about the other word my mother used it when she was
          young. thanks for your help

          http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree