need help with surname

  • pewterj
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2003
      Hi again group. First I thank you very much for the file for the
      Slovak translations. It brought back memories when I heard it in my
      house. Never knew what they were talking about!!!! Second, I
      received the death certificate for my grandfather and my
      grandmother's maiden name is (as I can tell) Oracli. Checking on
      Ellis Island I see that this is Polish. Am I right in assuming that?
      Thanks again. For all who are anticipating the snow...get the shovels
      ready!! Mary